Structural solutions to enhance TCR research and development
We have developed the only structure guided design platform trained exclusively on TCRs.
Structure DeterminationX-Ray Crystallography
High-throughput crystallization assays screen thousands of unique conditions, generating optimal crystals as fast as possible.
Our team of experts provide rapid refinement expertise to solve TCR-peptide/MHC structures with speed and accuracy.
TCR-Antigen CharacterizationBiophysical Analysis
State-of-the-art laboratory to characterize TCR and peptide/MHC stability, affinity, and other thermodynamic properties.
We directly quantify interactions to guide further development and strengthen patent applications.
TCR Specificity ScreenEpitope Mapping
A powerful computational platform assesses TCR off-target recognition by searching for structurally compatible peptide antigens.
Our bioinformatics searches can reveal peptide antigens with little to no sequence similarity to the target peptide.
Structure-Guided TCR OptimizationProtein Engineering
Structural insights to rationally improve the affinity, specificity, or chain pair stability of lead TCRs.
Our leading expertise in TCR structure-guided designs lead to improved molecules with controlled outcomes.
- Structurally investigate and interpret TCR interactions to guide development strategies
- Assess off-target recognition of lead TCR candidates to strengthen regulatory submissions
- Optimize TCRs to improve variables such as specificity, affinity, or chain-pair stability
- Save millions of dollars costs by invalidating sub-optimal TCR candidates;
- Select the best possible TCR for further clinical development